A Message From Our Owner
As a new owner of The Women’s Club, I am excited to be part of a team that serves the great women in Northern Virginia! We are proud to celebrate the incredible level of success that Florence has accomplished over the 26 years she was the owner of the Women’s Club!
My background: My name is Alzinah (Zinah) Tayebali and I have been married 14 years to my husband Tafazzal (Taf) Tayebali, and we have a wonderful 3yr old daughter, Seher. We have lived in Virginia for most of our lives, and have been in the Northern Virginia area for the past 5 years. We live in Chantilly and this community is our home.
Taf and I plan to operate the Women’s Club as a team. Taf is an Engineer, has a master’s degree in business management (MBA), and brings a wealth of experience from having run a previous small business operation. I am a Registered Rehab Nurse by profession and my main focus over the last six years has been patient fitness, nutritional and care planning, and helping them set personal goals and achieve them. Although Taf will not be present in the club, he will run all of the financial and business aspects of the Women’s Club remotely. I will be available in person to oversee the daily operations.
For the longest time, Taf and I have been passionate about education, fitness, as well as bringing about positive changes in our personal lives. During our search for businesses, we came to hear about the Women’s Club and the positive impact it has had on women. We decided to approach Florence to learn more about her vision and passion that has made the Women’s Club so successful. During our meetings, we were just so humbled by her vast experience, business sense, and attention to perfection.
I do realize that filling in Florence’s shoes will be a monumental task! To get started I wanted to share the following core beliefs I wish to deliver to the club members and the community:
- Mind, Body, Empower: To change the body, first seek to change the mind. This will then empower women to achieve great personal goals.
- Attaining Perfection is a journey: We will always aim to constantly improve the service and experience provided at the Women’s Club.
- Time is the greatest resource: We compete for and immensely value the time given to us by each club member.
- Our team is our success: Great teams make great businesses, and the Women’s Club staff is at the heart of the operation!
I would like to take this opportunity to address some concerns you may have:
- It will always remain a women’s only club!
- The club’s atmosphere will remain the same nurturing and caring environment
- We plan to introduce new cutting edge fitness programs for women.
- We plan to continue our support of women’s causes and charities.
On behalf of the Women’s Club, I would like to convey what an honor and privilege it is to serve you and we look forward to sharing a great relationship with you for many, many years to come! Feel free to contact me at WomensClub@aol.com or call me at 703-817-0700.